November 1, 2012

Our little pumpkin at the pumpkin patch!

Eli was very excited to head to his first pumpkin patch with Grandma and Aunt Kel!  When he heard there would be animals as well as pumpkins, the excitement was too much to contain!

As it was a cool and rainy day, we only went to a small local pumpkin patch down the road from Grandma's, but it was still fun!

Driving the tractor to the pumpkin patch!

"Are you really taking pictures of me surrounded by fruits?"

"OK, I might as well work it!"

"Get my good side!"

"Haha!  Totally a typo on this Wanted sign ...
I'll get them to acquit!"

"Does my head look small in
this one?"
How tall this fall?

"About 2 pumpkins!"

"I'll just check the sinuses of this here cow..."

Does this kid love animals or what?

"What a great day at the pumpkin patch!!!!!"

No comments: