November 3, 2012

Boo at the Zoo!

Of course we had to hit up the Bronx Zoo Boo at the Zoo!  I had been looking forward to it all year and we were very lucky to get a nice weekend to head to the zoo for some Halloween fun!

Eli had many costumes to choose from and he decided that the Skunk costume would be the best choice!  You have no idea what a big hit our little stinker was!  Everyone pointed and laughed and loved it!  Eli made an excellent choice!

Look at all the fun we had:

Halloween 2012
Our Little Stinker!

"I love Halloween!!"

"Sigh, I suppose I should get used to this with
these folks as my parents!"

"Yay, Nana and Pop-pop are here too!"


Both Daddy and Eli seem excited about something ...

Gorillas, of course!


Eli's first hay ride!

"Wait ... is this a creepy hay ride??"


"Yeah!  Goats!"

"I am so excited!!!"

A skunk, petting a sheep!
 Funniest part of the day:  Eli the skunk loose in a log!  He loved crawling through it and all the parents around us were pointing him out to their kids saying "Look -- there's a skunk in that log!"! 





"Yep, that sounds like me ..."

No comments: