April 29, 2012

A day in Central Park!

Eli was almost 4 months old and had yet to visit Central Park.  Note:  I first visited Central Park in 2003 and Ryan's first visit was in 2004.  So we decided to make the drive into The City one sunny Sunday afternoon and show him around.

And I had talked Ryan into signing up for a photography class back while I was pregnant (thanks Groupon) and we never got around to doing it.  That means Eli and I got to spend the day in the park while Ryan learned more about our camera.  I was sure to show Eli where his Daddy proposed to Mommy (Strawberry Fields) and where we went to dinner to celebrate (Tavern on the Green).   

Here are a few of our favorite photos from the day!

Ryan captures the beauty of a squirrel!

Spring in NYC!

Adorable little man!

Can you beat this cuteness?

Mommy and Eli!

Daddy and Eli!

"Yay!"

"I love the park!"

Thanks Aunt Shannon, Uncle Bob and Bobby for the adorable froggy outfit!

No comments: