August 9, 2012

Seeing the PA family!

We were all very excited to hang out with the extended PA family at the beginning of July.  Eli had been dying to meet Great Aunt Renee, Great Uncle Johnny, and second cousins John, Rachel and Kristen and third cousin (I think?) Grady!  (It was also very nice to see Vicki and Steve too!!)

It was such a nice day and Uncle Johnny had put up the giant bonsai slide for the kids (of all ages).  The highlight was definitely Grady and Eli interacting.  The photos below show the fun!  I wish we had gotten more photos of Eli with everyone else too.  It was so nice to see the family and we can't wait to hang out again!

3rd cousins!

Grady: "Dude, that frog hood is lame.  I wear a lot of
hats and I know cool when I see it.  That is not cool."

Eli: "I know, help me out man!
My dad keeps putting it on me!"

Grady: "You look cooler now, dude."


Eli: "Thanks buddy!  I appreciate the style advice!" 

Eli:  "I am so excited, I just want to give you a big,
over-bearing hug / choke-hold."

Grady:  "Dad, get me away from this crazy kid!"

Adorable!

Seriously Adorable!


The boys, just playing it cool!

No comments: