April 5, 2012

Opening Day for the Mets!

Last year, Ryan and I actually went to CitiField for the Mets' home opener!  It was freezing cold and cloudy and dark and the Mets were sucking, but I had a beer (I wasn't pregnant yet!) and we toughed it out until the 7th inning! 

This year, it was a nice day and Eli and I watched a couple innings on TV while Ryan was at work. 

Eli actually loves watching sports on TV.  It's crazy how long he will pay attention to the game!  He also looks friggin' adorable in his Mets outfit!

"What?!  Opening Day!  I am so excited!
The Mets aren't in last place yet!"

In his warm-up outfit

Sitting on the couch, ready to watch!

Watching David Wright hit!
Thanks for the shirt Uncle JC!

A happy Mets fan!
The one day of the season that the
Mets actually have a winning record!

2 comments:

Becky said...

When it warms up we should take the kids to a game!

Wynne said...

Yes, I think a Berry Family / Wynne Family trip to Citifield is a must!